Named one of “America’s most respected legal counsels,” Kurt A. Muller is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin and The John Marshall Law School. He has concentrated his practice in the area of Family Law since 1987.
Articles and Magazines Listed In
Mr. Muller is listed in
- Who’s Who in Practicing Attorneys
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Who’s Who in America
- Who’s Who in the World and American Law and Leading Attorneys
- He has additionally been named a Leading Illinois Attorney
- One of 2000 Notable American Men
- Consumer Business Review’s Family Law Attorney of the Year
- One of Vogue Magazine’s Top Lawyers for Women in Illinois
- A Distinguished Alumni of The John Marshall Law School
- One of Modern Luxury Magazine’s Top Chicago Attorneys
- One of the Top 100 Illinois Super Lawyers
Mr. Muller has additionally received commendations from the Anti-Defamation League; the American Bar Association; and the presiding judge of the Cook County Domestic Relations Division for his work as a Child Representative and Court Facilitator. In 2002, Mr. Muller was also awarded The National Leadership Award by the National Republican Congressional Committee and Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating for attorneys practicing in the field of Matrimonial Law.
In the News
Mr. Muller has been the subject of a story on Dateline NBC and frequently serves as a family law commentator for Fox News – Chicago and as an informational source for USA Today, The National Enquirer, A Current Affair, The Jerry Springer Show, and The Oprah Winfrey Show. He is the past host of CAN TV 21’s “Consultation” and a weekly radio show on the CBS network’s Chicago affiliate, WCKG. Mr. Muller is currently the host of a nationally broadcast radio show through Air America’s Chicago affiliate, WCPT, Kurt Muller’s Un-Common Law which airs each Sunday at 12:00 P.M. C.S.T. and counsel for an independent movie production company. He is also the principal of The Muller Firm, LTD.